Whole Body Cryotherapy
Why Do We Recommend Cryotherapy?
- Cryotherapy, sometimes known as cold therapy, is the local or general use of low temperatures in medical therapy .
- Cryotherapy is used for pain relief and muscle healing and can help with muscle pain, as well as some joint and muscle disorders, such as arthritis . It may also promote faster healing of athletic injuries.
- Doctors have long recommended using ice packs on injured and painful muscles. Doing so may increase blood circulation after the ice pack is removed, promoting healing and pain relief.
- A study published in 2000 found that Cryotherapy offered temporary relief from the pain of rheumatoid arthritis .
- Another 2017 study also supports the benefits of Cryotherapy for relieving muscle pain and speeding healing.